We hope that you are doing well and staying safe!
The communion offering for November is for United Methodist Student Day that supplies scholarships for tomorrow’s leaders. YOUR GIFT TRANSFORMS LIVES THROUGH EDUCATION. YOUR GIFT MATTERS!
Your contribution enriches ministry and connects students to their faith. The United Methodist Student Day offering makes a difference for kids that can't afford to pursue higher education. Last year the money collected globally helped fund over 70 scholarships for students to further their education and enrich the life of the church. Thank you in advance for your generous gift!
- We are open on Saturday evenings at 6pm and Sunday mornings at 10am, we are now open for everyone who would like to attend. The updated guidelines will apply:
- The pink ribbon has been removed. Now there are X's where you cannot sit and bulletins where you can sit.
- Please remember to only sit with family members or those that you have arrived with.
- We will invite everyone to join us for the Call To Worship, Unison Prayer, and the Closing hymn.
Things to remember when you arrive:
- Enter through the parking lot entrance. Saturday will be open from 5:50-6:05 and Sunday will be 9:50-10:05.
- Masks must be worn while inside the building. We have plenty of hand sanitizer if you would like to use it.
- The elevator may be used by one family unit at a time. The only set of stairs open for use is the set right near the doors of the parking lot. Friendship Hall is closed off.
- If you would like to fellowship with each other, you can do so in the parking lot. There is no fellowship time inside the building after worship, but feel free to give each other waves :)
We hope that you will join us for worship this weekend. Here are a few ways:
- A call in number for both Saturday at 6pm and Sunday at 10am: (844) 855-4444 Access code: 652434. This number is toll free, so feel free to call in.
- You can also join us for worship via Facebook live: https://www.facebook.com/umcmilltown/ (again you DO NOT have to have a Facebook account). If you would prefer, the service will be up on YouTube by 11am here:
Feel free to share the church services on your Facebook page or to tell other people about the services. This is a great time to promote the church because people are looking for things to watch/listen to.
- We will have a fellowship time virtually this weekend! Here is the new Zoom information for virtual fellowship that goes from 11-11:30am. We have a blast and would love for you to join us!
Meeting ID: 994 0601 1707
- You can also visit our Messages page at 10am and our service from Saturday night is there live for you to watch.