We hope that you are doing well and staying safe!
I hope that your families are doing well and that the school year is starting off great! Thank you all for participating in the survey to plan for Sunday School this fall. The Education Committee developed a plan to begin the year remotely using Zoom and to reevaluate as additional information becomes available from the community, schools, and conference. The Church Council has endorsed this plan.
The classes will meet separately and the teachers will send the Zoom information for the meetings. PK/K through 5th grade will meet from 9:00-9:30 am on Sunday mornings. Times for 6th-8th grade and high school are being set up by the teachers in collaboration with the families.
To register electronically or by hard copy visit our Sunday School Registration
Thank you and blessings.
Emily for the Education Committee
- We are open on Sunday mornings at 10am, we are now open for everyone who would like to attend. The same guidelines will apply as before with our reopen plan.
We hope that you will join us for worship this weekend. Here are a few ways:
- A call in number for both Saturday at 6pm and Sunday at 10am: (844) 855-4444 Access code: 652434. This number is toll free, so feel free to call in.
- You can also join us for worship via Facebook live: https://www.facebook.com/umcmilltown/ (again you DO NOT have to have a Facebook account). If you would prefer, the service will be up on YouTube by 11am here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOziFm2WtgwKq0FWVph3r8w. Feel free to share the church services on your Facebook page or to tell other people about the services. This is a great time to promote the church because people are looking for things to watch/listen to.
- We will have a fellowship time virtually this weekend! This will be via zoom at 11am: https://zoom.us/j/992609386 or you can call: 1 646 558 8656 and enter the meeting ID: 992 609 386. Remember, this is for 11am and for our fellowship time, not worship. We wanted to be able to have a time for all of us to interact together, so hopefully many of you will join!
- You can also visit our Messages page at 10am and our service from Saturday night is there live for you to watch.