Attached you will find the Re-Open Letter and Plan
that is sent out in the mail that was passed Wednesday night by our Church Council. Our opening date is July 5th for those who have had to call in for the last 3 months. If you have the capacity to watch online, we are asking you to continue to worship the same way.
Pastor JoshWatch Video (opens in a new window)
We hope that you are doing well and staying safe!
-The Communion offering this month will be donated to Interfaith Network of Care as we partner up with them in our community effort. They give back so much to our community by giving rides and assisting the legacy generation. it would be wonderful to bless them with a nice donation so they can continue their wonderful work. We will be having Holy Communion this week.
- We are open on Sunday morning at 10am, we are offering a reminder that if you can watch online we are asking that you stay home. We are only opening for those who have had to call in the last three months.
As we continue the series, The Summer of Music, the song for this weekend is "Cats In The Cradle" by Harry Chapin. Here is a link to the video to be able to watch the song:
music video (about the song and the song): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etundhQa724
music video with lyrics:
We hope that you will join us for worship this weekend. Here are a few ways:
- A call in number for both Saturday at 6pm and Sunday at 10am: (844) 855-4444 Access code: 652434. This number is toll free, so feel free to call in.
- You can also join us for worship via Facebook live: https://www.facebook.com/umcmilltown/ (again you DO NOT have to have a Facebook account). If you would prefer, the service will be up on YouTube by 11am here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOziFm2WtgwKq0FWVph3r8w. Feel free to share the church services on your Facebook page or to tell other people about the services. This is a great time to promote the church because people are looking for things to watch/listen to.
- We will have a fellowship time virtually this weekend! This will be via zoom at 11am: https://zoom.us/j/992609386 or you can call: 1 646 558 8656 and enter the meeting ID: 992 609 386. Remember, this is for 11am and for our fellowship time, not worship. We wanted to be able to have a time for all of us to interact together, so hopefully many of you will join!
- You can also visit our Messages page at 10am and our service from Saturday night is there live for you to watch.